Sometimes cleaning the bath tub and shower feels like one of the worst cleaning tasks there are. Whether you are dealing with grout or a full acrylic wall, each have their own headaches when it comes to cleaning. Here is a super easy and fast method to get your shower/tub looking good if you are short on time:
- Soak your tub and shower walls with whatever cleaning solution you prefer.
- Wait about 10 minutes for it to do it’s job and soften up any hard stains.
- Scrub the whole tub with a scrubbing pad.
- Using your detachable shower head (or a pitcher), spray the whole shower area. Watch all of the grime you scrubbed off go down the drain!
- Using a dry cloth, wipe the walls to dry and remove any leftover debris.
- Use a microfiber cloth to shine your shower head, spout, and drain.
All it takes is about 20 min and you can have a really clean looking shower! This method is a little less thorough than traditional cleaning, but will get the job done if you are in a pinch and have guests coming over. Next time your shower is a mess and you lack the motivation to give it a normal, full cleaning, give this method a try. Let us know if you have any other helpful tips!
Leave A Comment